Comment on page
The Affiliates Tab
Register and share referral codes, and track referrals and rewards.
Note: only users testing our alpha version of the Affiliate UI will be able to access the Affiliates tab. If you would like to test the alpha version or be alerted during the public release, please join us in Discord.
The first step to taking advantage of the Kwenta referral program is registering your code. To register a code, earn, and track the progress of your referrals, navigate to the Referrals dashboard (https://kwenta.eth.limo/referrals), and connect the wallet to which you’d like to receive referral rewards. Select the Affiliates tab to manage your Affiliate dashboard.
Select the Affiliates tab to create referral codes
At the top of the page, you'll see your all-time statistics. These stats represent the performance of all the referral codes created from the connected wallet.
All-time stats include all generated referral codes
Elements of the table are as follows:
- 1.Total Traders Referred: This column shows the unique wallets which have generated a Boost NFT using any of the codes generated from the connected wallet.
- 2.Total Trading Volume: This column shows the total volume generated by traders who have used any codes generated by the connected wallet since the beginning of the epoch in which they minted your Boost NFT.
- 3.Total $KWENTA Earned: This column shows the $KWENTA rewards earned as an Affiliate Bonus all referral links. Rewards are claimed weekly alongside any trading rewards.
Under your all-time statistics, you’ll see the power of your referral link represented as Bronze, Silver, or Gold. Higher tiers mean higher Boosts for traders you refer, and higher Bonus rewards for you. To increase the power of your referral code, stake $KWENTA, or apply for an Affiliate NFT.
This wallet has at least 200 Referral Power
The Referral Tier progress bar measures the number of $KWENTA tokens staked in the connected wallet, including both liquid and escrow staked in v2. Affiliate NFTs come in Silver or Gold tier, and add 100 or 200 to your Referral Tier balance, respectively.
See the breakdown of tier rewards in the incentive tiers and rewards section.
Please Note: increasing your referral power only impacts newly referred traders, and does not increase the rewards associated with traders referred in the past.
At the bottom of the page you’ll find a table displaying all your existing referral codes. If you have not created a referral code from your connected wallet, this table will be empty. Once you create and share a referral code, you can use this table to track your progress and rewards.
This wallet has only minted a single code, but you may have more
Elements of the Referral Code Table:
- 1.Referral Code: This column lists all the referral codes registered from your connected wallet, and allows referral links to be copied to your clipboard.
- 2.Total Volume: This column shows the total volume generated by traders who have used your code since the beginning of the epoch in which they minted your Boost NFT.
- 3.Traders Referred: This column shows the number of unique wallets which have followed each referral link and minted a Boost NFT.
- 4.$KWENTA Earned: This column shows the $KWENTA rewards earned as an Affiliate Bonus from each referral link. Rewards are claimed weekly alongside any trading rewards.
- 5."Create Code" Button: This button opens a modal allowing you to register a code to the connected wallet.
To create a new referral code, select the “Create Code” button at the top right of the Referral Codes table. Enter your desired code, select the “Create Referral” button, and approve the transaction on the Optimism network.
Once your transaction is confirmed, your referral code will be permanently registered to the connected wallet onchain.
Important Notes on Referral Code Creation:
- 1.Registering a new code through the UI is not case sensitive, and all characters will be parsed to lowercase in referral links.
- 2.Each code may only be registered by a single user. If your code has already been registered, please choose an alternative code.
- 3.Affiliates may register more than one referral code, allowing affiliates to customize branding and track referrals from multiple sources using onchain data.
- 4.Once your referral code has been registered, simply use the copy icon to copy and paste your unique link for traders to follow. Any trader who has not previously minted a Boost NFT may mint one from a referral link, and you’ll earn rewards from each trader.