How to stake KWENTA
Tutorial on how to stake your Kwenta tokens
- 1.Transfer $KWENTA to a compatible wallet: MetaMask, Trezor, Ledger, Coinbase Wallet, Trust Wallet, Rainbow Wallet, or other Wallet Connect-supported wallets.
- 3.Before proceeding, ensure you're connected to the Optimism network
The first step is to connect your wallet holding KWENTA tokens to the Kwenta staking page. Click the Connect Wallet button on the top right corner and connect your wallet of choice.
In the staking tab, you can see the stake or unstake buttons:
This section is used to deposit your KWENTA into the staking contract and start staking. Here you can see the amount of KWENTA you have available for staking next to "Balance".
- Input the amount of KWENTA you want to stake into the input field
- Approve: Send a transaction to approve the contract to stake your Kwenta
- Stake: Click on the
Stakebutton to send your Kwenta allocation to the staking contract
- Confirm the transaction in our wallet
Congratulations! You are now staking KWENTA!
Inflationary KWENTA rewards are locked for a period of 1 year but transferable as they are NFTs.
Once the one-year vesting period is complete, KWENTA can be withdrawn from the staking portal and freely used at the stakers’ discretion. KWENTA rewards that are vesting can be staked to increase voting power and weekly rewards.