Comment on page
The Traders Tab
Track your boost tier and earned $KWENTA rewards.
Select the Traders tab to view your Boost NFT tier.
At the top of the page, you'll see your rewards tier and all-time statistics. These stats represent your trading performance since minting your Boost NFT.
These stats represent rewards since minting your Boost NFT
- 1.Rewards Boost: This column shows the boost tier and associated rewards boost multiplier.
- 2.Total Volume: This column shows all trading volume from the connected wallet beginning from the epoch the Boost NFT was minted.
- 3.Total $KWENTA Earned: This column shows the $KWENTA rewards earned as a trader, beginning from the epoch the Boost NFT was minted, after boost is applied.
At the bottom of the page you’ll find a table displaying previous epochs you have earned boosted rewards, and your rewards and trading history for these epochs. Each epoch listed in the table is one for which a boost has been applied.
The Boosted Rewards History table only shows boosted rewards. You may have earned rewards in epochs prior to minting your Boost NFT.
Elements of the Referral Code Table:
- 1.Epoch: Rewards epochs are one week long, rolling over every Wednesday at 00:00 UTC, and count up from Epoch 0, the launch of the $KWENTA token.
- 2.Total Volume: This column shows the total volume generated by the connected wallet during the epoch if a Boost NFT was held during the epoch.
- 3.Trades: This column shows the total number of trades made by the connected wallet during the epoch if a Boost NFT was held during the epoch.
- 4.$KWENTA Earned: This column shows the $KWENTA rewards earned from trading during an epoch after boost is applied if a Boost NFT was held during the epoch.
Currently, the only wat to mint a Boost NFT is by following a referral link. In future updates, manual entry will be enabled via a text box, allowing users to share referral codes more easily in a wider variety of contexts and mediums.