Claim, Escrow & Vest
Kwenta token information
When staking on Kwenta there are two types of rewards to claim. Weekly inflationary rewards along with extra trading rewards for those using the platform.
Inflationary staking rewards can be claimed on the Staking Dashboard.
While trading rewards can be viewed & claimed under the Trading Rewards tab:
Once you claim staking rewards you will have escrowed Kwenta. Escrowed Kwenta is easily managed within the Kwenta Staking UI by navigating to the Escrow tab on the staking dashboard:
All inflationary rewards and trading rewards on earned on Kwenta are locked for a period of 1-year. This means that rewards will be in
Escrowuntil the 1-year timer expires. The “burn to vest” model makes escrowed rewards available immediately but if vested early, the remaining 90% is returned ("burned") to the Kwenta treasury, effectively removing it from the circulating supply; this vests to 100% linearly over the course of a year.
Here you will find your Escrow entries. Anytime a Kwenta staker claims rewards an entry is populated within this table. Information in this table includes:
- Date - The date the rewards were originally claimed
- Time Until Vestable - Time until rewards for the specific claim entry are fully vested (0% early vest fee)
- Immediately Vestable - Amount of KWENTA you would receive if vested now, already including the early vest fees
- Amount - Total amount of KWENTA claimed for a specific escrow entry
- Early Vest Fee - Shows the amount of KWENTA forfeited if vested early
- Vesting - Vesting timer has not expired, an early vest fee still applies
- Vested - Escrow complete, rewards are 100% vested and have no fee to vest
Since Escrow tokens will be stakeable, they can be used to vote in elections as well as capture additional rewards. In this entry field, stakers can choose to stake or unstake their escrowed KWENTA.