Below, you'll find the main dashboard for the beta of v2 Kwenta Futures; from here, you'll get an overview of everything Futures, any open positions, and markets available to trade.
Main Futures Dashboard
1. This area has a quick overview of any open positions a trader currently has.
2. The Markets box displays assets available to trade, their name, current price, and percentage changed over time; selecting one of these assets will take you to their main trading interface.
3. Here you will find notifications, display options, the selected network, and the connected wallet. If no wallet is connected, it will show a "Connect Wallet" button.
4. The menu section contains links to other pages inside of Kwenta Futures, including Dashboard & Markets.5. Displays Current Portfolio value including any unrealized PNL
Understanding the Kwenta Futures Trading Interface
This dashboard will look identical across any of the tradable assets on Kwenta Futures and will be the central information hub for the asset you're currently trading.
1. In this box, you'll find all the pertinent information pertaining to your open position. It allows you to navigate between "Your Position", "Orders", and previous "trades". There is quite the information to familiarize yourself with.
Open Position Hero Card
The asset that the position is open for
Position Direction (Long or Short)
Total Position size
Your current leverage and direction of trade
Entry Price - Average executed buy/sell price for your current position
R-P&L (Realized Profit and Loss) - Displayed in sUSD and a percentage and is profit and or loss that has been settled
U-P&L(Unrealized Profit N Loss) or ROI - Displayed in sUSD and a percentage and is profit and or loss that hasn't been settled
Liquidation Price - If the oracle price of the contract reaches the liquidation price when long or short, your position will be liquidated
Net Funding Rate - Displays the current funding paid or to be paid
Close Position – This button will close your open position in its entirety
Market Information Card
2. This area provides contract-related information:
The asset that's being traded (sLINK displayed).
Live Price - Assets instantaneous price (non-oracle price)
24HR Volume - Thetotal amount of sUSD that's been traded on a rolling 24hr basis
24HR Trades- Thetotal amount of completed trades on a rolling 24hr basis
Open Interest - The total size of all outstanding positions within the assets market
Funding Rate - A continuous funding rate is levied on Kwenta and is charged when the position is closed. Funding by design is to incentivize balance in the open interest. Positions on the heavier side of the market will be charged funding, while positions on the lighter side will receive funding. (Positive funding = Short positions pay Long positions), while (Negative funding = Long positions pay Short positions)
Asset Price Chart
3. This area displays a price chart of the chosen contract.
Order Entry Panel
4. This is your order entry panel. Place orders either Long (Buy) or Short (Sell). Enter the amount you wish to purchase of an asset and a notional value. Traders can also drag the Leverage Slider/Enter to their desired leverage by selecting 'Slider'. You'll also find information like:
Total Margin - Total amount of sUSD deposited into the relative Futures Market
Available Margin - Any unallocated margin that's free to be used to open or add to a position
Buying Power - Is any remaining Margin multiplied by the maximum amount of leverage
Leverage - Effective leverage when opening a Position
Liquidation Price - The price at which the position will forcefully be closed forcing traders to realize any U-P&L
Fee - Total cost to open a Futures Position
5. The menu section contains links to other pages for Kwenta Futures, including Dashboard, Futures, and the Leaderboard.
6. Here, you will find the network a trader is connected to, notifications, some display options, and the connected wallet (If no wallet is connected, it will show a "Connect Wallet" button.)